05.03.2013 - 17.01.2013
The top ten things we've learnt whilst in Laos:
1. Chicken fried rice is most tasty when eaten in a filthy looking, roadside "cafe" (aka someone's home!)
2. Big stone jars are cool!
3. We actually DO have standards of hygiene when it comes to accommodation.
4. Tubing is boring - next time opt for the kayak!
5. "Friends" NEVER gets old! Oh Joey, we love you!
6. We like steak and red wine.
7. Joma Cafe is our downfall.
8. We knew very little about some shocking, and relatively recent, history.
9. Bowling at midnight just outside the city bounds - a great way around the UNESCO curfew!
10. Boats don't sink, no matter how many people you pile in them!