18.01.2013 - 13.02.2013
The top ten things we've learnt whilst in Vietnam:
1. Tam REALLY hates 24 hour bus journeys!
2. It's a dollar - just pay him to stamp the passport!
3. Puppets performing in water are highly amusing.
4. Winter is nice when it comes for a few days.
5. Just because beer is cheaper than water it doesn't mean that you should drink non-stop!
6. BEDBUGS ARE REAL AND THEY DO BITE!!
7. Just because it's a tourist attraction it does not mean it's worth seeing!
8. Hhhhmmmmm, cough, cough...... Communist propaganda.... who said that?!
9. Jo found a soup she liked - Pho Bo.
10. Quad bikes are fun, if not a little dangerous when Tam is behind the wheel!