14.02.2013 - 07.03.2013
The top ten things we've learnt whilst in Cambodia:
1. Best tuk tuk drivers EVER!
2. We were very ignorant of history. We hope we've managed to put this to rights.
3. We love bucket showers! We know, this was in the Malaysian top 10, but it really can't be overstated!!!
4. Bats - fascinating!!
5. Jo has two left feet.
6. It's fun pretending to be Lara Croft for the day!
7. Boat rides in high winds can be scary!
8. It takes two attempts to kill a cockroach with an angry bird flipflop!
9. We love Dairy Queen! The blizzard - a McFlurry but one hundred times better! Why, oh why, don't you exist in the UK?!
10. Sometimes it pays to embrace the corruption and bribe the man who momentarily holds all the sway over whether or not you get a visa!