07.03.2013 - 30.03.2013
The top ten things we've learnt whilst in the Thai Islands:
1. Diving is amazing!
2. Rubber rings and the sea is a match made in heaven! Definitely not just for children!
3. Phuket is full of people in white crocheted outfits conducting inappropriate beach photo shoots!
4. We have become master bargainers after six months in Asia!
5. Phuket offers a vast array of overpriced, totally rubbish day trips.
6. Sunsets are most enjoyable when sat in a Reggae bar drinking cocktails!
7. Tam has a little baby niece!!! Congratulations!
8. If you're sneaky you can infiltrate a five star resort to use their pool ;-)
9. Chicken and cashew nuts is good ANYWHERE!
10. Making a scene gets you the refund, even when you've signed a form relinquishing said refund the night before!